Who we are?The South African Image Academy (SAIA) is one of the country’s most highly regarded image consulting training institutes, offering a wealth of skills, knowledge, and materials to all those eager to reinvent not only their career but also their personal style. Acquiring international qualifications at image institutes and associations, along with years of experience in the industry, the team that founded SA Image Academy managed to create a comprehensive, modern, state-of-the-art training curriculum that promises to accelerate the success of their students. SA Image Academy offers 6 courses; 12 day Advanced Course, Advanced Online Course, Online Stylist Course, Online Fusion Course, 2 Day Eyemage Course and 7 Day One-on-One Course. All courses comprise top-notch coaching and image consulting techniques, practical training, marketing, and business building advice, a fully- equipped kit to start up your business (business in a box) and, of course, post-course mentorship.
Consultants can now also look forward to a revolutionary APP, specially developed by and for SAIA! This handy tool will place everything you’ll ever need to style and guide your clients at your very fingertips. The APP, which is available exclusively to SAIA registered consultants, may be used to give your clients advice regarding figure shape, segments, face shape, the correct colours to wear and a guide to find their fashion style. The APP can be downloaded on your client’s devices, equipping them to access their best styles and colours at any given time. It will be the first of its kind internationally, and will revolutionise the way image consultants conduct business! .
What is Image consulting?
Ever dreamed of a career that is simultaneously exciting and satisfying? A career that never stagnates due to its ever-changing notions and growing variety of niche markets. A career through which you can use your knowledge to improve your own quality of life as well as that of others. Whether performed on a full or part-time basis, from your home or a commercial office premises, image consulting offers you the unique opportunity to enjoy exactly all of these and so much more.
A career at any ageImage consultancy is one of the few professions offering more individuals the chance of earning a professional income both at a young age, as well as past the standard age of retirement. In fact, the majority of your clients might even fall in more-or-less the same age group as you, simply because people seem to relax and relate better with their peers the older they become.
Why choose us?Since we make it our mission to constantly monitor and stay on top of the latest trends in the industry, students can expect course content and material that is up-to-date and equally interesting. Furthermore, an extensive range of top-quality, state-of-the-art product samples complements the course; for you to enjoy both at home and during your consultations.
Not just an image consultant...Image consultancy is a career that allows you to start off small and gradually grow as you build your skills base at a pace that’s right for you. Its versatile nature allows for it to easily link with many other careers and businesses, including beauty therapy, hairstyling, make-up artistry, fashion styling and retail, career counselling, life coaching, blogging, vlogging, journalism and business mentoring amongst others.
Many consultants build their business on a part-time, home-based model, and for many of these consultants the need to expand beyond this model never arises – even when they move toward a more corporate image. Remember, this is your chance to make a change – not only in your own life, but also in those of so many others around you. Make it count.
Who qualifies?You don’t have to be a style guru nor fashionista to qualify for our course. Neither will we label you according to your age or gender. We do, however, advise that individuals enrolling in this course consider whether they truly enjoy working with people and have the willingness to learn. Ample positive energy rounded off with a touch of entrepreneurial skill will, of course, count in your favour.
10 Reasons to train with SA Image Academy
- Our style and colour APP (The Appearance Specialist) is based on a modern approach towards image consulting. Now, it is possible to not only teach your client verbally about styles and colours, but they can access their styles instantly on their phone! Clients not only feel like they get value for their money by receiving state-of-the-art take-home materials, they love referring to the accurate APP after the consultant has left.
- SA IMAGE is the only course in South Africa that is certified by the IPIA (International Professional Image Association)
- The course is complemented by a large amount of high quality and comprehensive take-home materials.
- The course content is constantly being up-dated to ensure the highest level of benefit to students. After the course, our consultants are equipped with everything they need to start their own business.
- After training with The South African Image Academy, you can be an independent consultant. Unlike some image consulting courses, you may, but do not need to use our name for your business.
- We maintain a high standard of image consulting by only qualifying our consultants after they have completed their post-course assignments.
- We also provide trainees with various training methods and payment options when they can’t afford everything at once.
- Our 12-day course is not only longer and more intensive than most companies in SA, we also offer our consultants lifelong mentorship.
- We do not only teach you how to style clients but also teach you the essentials of marketing and managing your own business.
- It is truly an excellent foundation course to start a business with. It won’t be necessary to retrain with any other image consulting company after you have trained with us.