It was a combination of comfort and style for me this summer holiday. As a mom of 2 boys, comfort is my number one priority.
This season dresses and skirts are big! From maxi dresses to slip on dresses. There’s a big variety to shop for all shapes and sizes. I had a few key items that I combined with my dresses to get different looks.
– It is feminine
– There is a dress for all body-types
– You can dress it up or you can dress it down
– It is comfortable
– It will always make a statement if you dress it right
– Always wear something that is authentic to you. I love to wear my rings and stacking necklaces. Don’t just wear the dress, make the look your own, with a headband, accessories, a statement handbag or shoes.
– Do not copy a look, find what works for you and own the look. As soon as you feel uncomfortable, everyone will notice it.
– Find a style that works for your body type, it is amazing what the right shape can do.
– With a few key items you will have endless ways to wear your dress.
– Stop shopping till you drop, start learning what works for you and what does not work for you. THIS WILL SAVE YOU SO MUCH MONEY AND TIME!
– Invest in an Image Consultant. She will help you with all off the above 😉
– Black leather tote
– Tan sling bag
– White slip on sandals
– Black and tan slip on mules
– Denim jacket
– White sneakers
– MR PRICE
– COUNTRY ROAD